Universal Viewer (ATViewer) is a free software application from the Viewers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-08-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
The Universal Viewer application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer's context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click a file and select the "Universal Viewer" item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers. Features:
- Full support for Unicode filenames
- Built-in functions of several popular plugins: images, multimedia, webpages view
- Support for multiple codepages: ANSI, OEM, EBCDIC, ISO, KOI8, Mac etc.
- Toolbar, status bar, other interface improvements
- Auto-reloading of file on changing, "Follow tail" option
- Displaying of line numbers
- Displaying of non-printable characters
- Combined Unicode/Hex mode (call Unicode mode twice)
- More modern RegEx search library
- Print preview
- EXIF viewer
Universal Viewer (ATViewer) (version 5.4.6) has a file size of 2.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 123 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.